About Dawn Rupersburg
Originally from Michigan my husband and I moved to the Ocala Florida area in 2003. I can’t tell you how happy I am to be in the sunshine and the warm weather. The freezing days of getting up in the morning putting 10 pounds of cloths on and busting the ice off the car windows are gone. Yeah!
What I love about Florida is you can do so many different things outdoors without worrying about the weather. You can swim, snorkel, fish, golf, bike, play tennis, and enjoy a nice walk or run. Ride your horse all year long and not deal with the bugs like we had in Michigan. How about a beautiful cruise to the Caribbean? My husband and I never went on a cruise ship until we moved to Florida. We found out pretty quick how much we enjoyed cruising and visiting places we would of never gone had we not lived in Florida. With four cruise ports within driving distance we have plenty of vacation choices at bargain prices.
We took up salt water fishing and snorkeling after we moved here. What the heck was a live scallop and how do you catch one? Every summer scallop season opens up on the Gulf of Mexico and you can see at least 50 boats on the water with people snorkeling for scallops. The gulf scallops taste like no other scallops you have ever eaten. They are the best! Were still learning about the different types of salt water fish we catch and where to take the boat and where not to.
With Orlando only an hour away there is so much to do there all year round. If you like to gamble the Hard Rock Casino in Tampa is top notch Las Vegas casino. If you’re a college sports fan your only an hour away from the University of Florida in Gainesville. Professional football teams are the Miami Dolphins and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If you’re from Michigan and love hockey check out the Tampa Bay Lighting team who were in the Stanley Cup playoffs in 2015. Catch a Redwings vs Lighting game in Tampa and will see you there.
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker Associate®
Dawn Rupersburg is a member of:
Ocala/Marion County Association of Realtors
Florida Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Council of Residential Specialists of the National Association of Realtors
- Broker Associate
- Full Time Realtor ®
- Licensed 2005
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS
- Specialized in Internet Marketing
- Specialized in Residential Homes sales and Small Horse Farms
- Foreclosure Specialist
- Broker Price Opinion Specialist
- Investment Property Specialist
Realtors who receive the CRS Designation (Certified Residential Specialist) have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Out of a million+ REALTORS® nationwide, less than 3% have earned this prestige credential. It is the highest credential awarded to residential agents, manager and brokers.
- Closing over 13.5 million dollars in real estate sales
- Closing over 95 real estate transactions
- Preparing Florida Realtor’s real estate agreements
- Negotiating both seller and buyer side of purchase contract
- Managing third party vendors
- Analyzing neighborhood market data to make recommendations
- Recommend market values of residential homes
- Different Mortgage loan products and policies
- Recognizing customer concerns
- Preparing homes to sell
- Problem solving when working with several third parties
- Identifying and reducing risks
- Educating the client
- Custom designed property: ads, flyers, post cards, and brochures
- Custom designed property web pages
- Generating Internet buyer traffic to custom property ads
- High definition photography and High definition video
- Website design and search engine optimization
- Mobile application
- Social media
Real Estate Broker License, Residential Real Estate – 2015
Real Estate Agent License, Residential Real Estate – 2005
Mortgage Broker License, Loan Originator – 2005 – 2010
Associate of Science Degree Electronics Engineering Technology
Michigan National Guard 1983 – 1989
Coral Shores Realty Ocala Florida Office
We are one of the largest brokerages in Florida with over 600 agents throughout Florida.
Coral Shores Realty Inc.
6146 SW HWY 200
Ocala FL 34476